Carolina’s Most Affordable DMV Approved Alcohol Ignition Interlock
We specialize in providing Alcohol Ignition Interlock that is fast, easy, and the most affordable all with the best customer service. You will benefit from our many years of experience.
Our latest guide will provide you with the crucial steps and inside information needed get through your DWI Ignition Interlock installation quickly and confidently. Complete the form on the right to receive your free guide!
There are a lot of things you need to know to get you started with Alcohol Ignition Interlock.
- Let us help you avoid uncomfortable embarrassing situations while using ignition interlock
- Let us help you with tips and tricks so you can avoid wasting unnecessary Time and money
- Let us help you avoid the hassle at the DMV
Here are just a few of the tips we want to share with you.
- Service your automobile completely before installing the Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device: Tires, Brakes, Oil, Good Battery, State Inspection, Fluids and anything else that will keep you from having to take the car somewhere for service while the device is installed.
- Make yourself less obvious with Window Tint. This is inexpensive and has other benefits in addition to keeping you less noticed when blowing in the Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device.
- Be aware the Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device draws constant power from your car battery so if you will not be driving your car for more than two days be sure to disconnect the head unit.
- The Best way to avoid battery problems is to install a Battery Tender. This is very inexpensive and very easy to install. WWW.BATTERYTENDER.COM
- Program the phone number to the service center in your phone immediately and also write it down to keep in the car. This will help tremendously if you encounter a problem with the Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device.
- Be sure to keep your Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device pin number in a safe easy to get to location in the car, it is smart to tape it to the Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device with a copy of the installation center’s phone number.
There are so many other important tips we want to share with you to make this situation as comfortable as possible.
We have agents standing by to help! Call toll free (855) 394-6529, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or just fill out the online contact form.